Friday, April 17, 2009

work in progress

This one awaits me on my easel, it is emerging from deep within, there are several figure paintings underneath the rock cliffs which I find interesting. It is as if the figures are informing the rocks. I keep dreaming of rock cliffs and working from the inside of the rock. I don't fully understand but follow the images where they lead.

Check out the posting of my raven painting at Every Photo Tells A Story
cool blog that posts images as creative writing prompts.

3 comments:

Carol Anne Strange said...

Hi Holly,

I do like how this is emerging, and look forward to the unfolding of its secrets!

Owen said...

Holly, thanks for dropping by the Lantern Show and leaving a kind comment... we bloggers crave feedback I think. I have enjoyed looking through what is already posted on your blog, and am looking forward to more... I love landscapes like yours...

Karen said...

Its looking great Holly

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...