Monday, February 4, 2013

Interiority Icons

I find the winter evenings so quiet and still.  After a day of studio work I like to come home, stream CBC radio, which plays the most eclectic music into the wee hours, drink tea and paint these wee icons.  I call them interiority icons because they are exactly that...images that arise from inside the night, dream images and the imaginal realm. For me they are reflective and contemplative.

Now that I have a fair size collection of these small works building around me I have decided to make them available for an affordable price on my blog. If you sign up to follow you will regularly receive a new icon in your mailbox.

Take a look and let one choose you as you breath and let go into the imaginal realm.

Interiority Icons


No comments:

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...