Thursday, June 14, 2007

Poet's Presence


I've met a poet who can see into my paintings which means he can see into my heART.
This is a strange and beautiful thing. I have been painting nonstop these days and he
has been feeding me poems which reflect the paintings back to me. I'm not sure what
to make of all this except that I think I have found another artist to work closely with. The past
year has been full of discovery and expansion in my artwork but I've been plagued by
self-doubt and uncertainty about the direction my work has wanted to take. No more, by
having it all mirrored back to me in poetry I can see it all the more clearly and it is starting to lead me to places I never dreamed of.

No comments:

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...