Monday, June 18, 2007

Flowers Everywhere

Haven't painted much this week, that biopsy threw me off and I've had a lot of low grade migraines plaguing me. But today was clearer, the pain eased up and I planted flowers most of the day, walked, picked wild flowers and went back to the studio refreshed and re-energized. This painting was done earlier in the spring and is called Flower Walk, not sure if it's finished yet.







I've been noticing the intensely green ferns everywhere lately, they are just begging to be painted so I have started in my head, here's some photos of the ones I have in mind and that keep asking me to paint them.

No comments:

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...