Saturday, June 14, 2008

Two Men in my Dreams

There are two men in my dreams
They keep trying to meet
but are never successful.

One man is young and often
associated with the colour
blue or white.
The other man is older
and more serious.

They continue to almost
meet each other but
something always 
prevents them from
an actual encounter.

I saw them last night again,
Two men in a forest,
one in a blue jacket
with his hands in his
pockets, quietly following
the older man through
the woods.
I watched through a window
as the older man
avoided 
by slipping into 
shadows
thus eluding
their potential 
engagement
or confrontation
yet again.

No comments:

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...