Sunday, July 11, 2010

Connecting across Time and Space

I love all the artistic connections that are made on twitter and thought I would acknowledge a couple that have blossomed for me!

@carlicastellani wrote a inspiring piece featuring my work in the cool Artzine for writers, artists and musicians entitled "Status Hat"
http://bit.ly/9TLq08 for which I am most grateful. Definitely a zine worth checking out!
@semaphore wrote an insightful and moving poem inspired by one of my paintings entitled: "River Solitude" which I have posted
on my blog: http://theroaringinside.blogspot.com/2009/07/river-solitude.html

Just like the giant net of Indra, spreading it's webbing and each connection resulting in multifaceted jewels that we all contribute to,
a positively scintillating experience!

Posted via email from hollyfriesen's posterous

No comments:

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...