Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Preview of Tremblant Exhibition


This is the launching of my new store as well as the online preview for the upcoming exhibition at Galerie 806 in Mont-Tremblant, QC which opens December 19th and runs until January 15th, 2014.
This exhibition is a celebration of an amazing year; meeting new people, traveling to new places and discovering the endless potential of this planet to reveal her beauty in new and invigorating ways. I am humbled and awed by the process of painting and the magical, mystery tour it continually takes me on. I feel it to be a great privilege to live this world as a painter. The paints not only guide my heart & hands but opens my eyes to marvels I would never have even noticed were I not stopping and taking the time to look as is necessary when making a painting.

I hope that these new paintings capture some of that celebratory spirit, the sheer mystery and delight of being alive in the world and feeling that joy move through the forests, rivers and rocks along the journey.
How appropriate that the opening for this show falls on my birthday! So for those of you who are previewing this show online the special code for the 10% discount price on all paintings for December 18th ONLY is:  BIRTHDAY

of Mont-Tremblant Birthday Vernissage
10% discount on all paintings for Dec 18 ONLY 

Code:  BIRTHDAY

Back Country / 16" x 20" / acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...