Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Alchemy of Paint

The Alchemy of Clouds / 24" x 30" / acylic



The Stillness Within / 24" x 30" / acrylic on canvas

These two painting have emerged from painting up north again. Being close to the rocks and the bodies of water that I love so dearly evokes colors and shapes that reflect my inward and outward states when I am near these great beings. The rocks in particular seem to relax my entire nervous system and the water soothes the firey synapses into a stream of steady flow that I just let go into and drift.  Allowing a soothing energy to envelope me while I paint.



An exceptional gift during a sudden rain storm on Lac Tremblant.




Gratitude for silence and stillness, within and without.

No comments:

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...