Thursday, February 5, 2009

Premio Dardos Award

This morning I received the The Premio Dardos Award from fellow blogger Patrice Danielson The prize is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.  These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The rules:
1)Accept the award by posting on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her log.
2)Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

Here are my five choices:

beautiful textural imagery and ponderings by collage artist Leslie Avon Miller

a massage therapist, Cyndee Greene, who courageously shares her inner journey through
her daily musings and images

gorgeous gauche paintings by Morgaine of women integrated into the landscape in a magical, mystical way

JB Krost's authentic, honest paintings with a darkness that adds to their beauty and connects them to all of humanity

a poet, Becky Harblin and a photographer, Judy Andrus Toporcer share their talents on one blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Congratulations Holly. Your blog is exceptional. And thank you kindly.

Karen said...

Thats great Holly, congratulations, thank you too :-)

Cyndee Greene said...

Oh Holly~
There just are no words!
First of all Congratulations!
And Oh my God....Thank You!
I am w/o words...I think :) ...for you to recognize me...a newcomer in Blogland...is mindboggling to me...and it coming from you...the one that would be at the top of MY list....
Thank you!

Judy said...

Why thank you so very much! This is a lovely and unexpected surprise.

Having said that, I must say that the lion's share of what's posted on Sha-Wiz is Becky's work. Her poetry is wonderful and deserves a wide audience. I am honored to share her space.

I look forward to browsing through this site and visiting the other recipients.

Many thanks!

Wiz

jbkrost said...

wow,
thank you....
I accept the award with honor and humility. I know what I do does not appeal to everyone, but I truly apperciate your openess to looking and seeing my work.
jb

Featured Post

Air Canada purchases a painting for their collection

I was honoured to have a large 48" x 48" painting purchased by Air Canada last month.  I am always grateful when a corporatio...